Billionaires and Gods, Loki x Reader x TonyWarning: some mild swearing and hints at sex.Billionaires and Gods, Loki x Reader x Tony by WhatIsInTheDark
Hope you enjoy!
”She can’t be with both of us, Stark”, Loki sneered. Tony glanced at the god and shrugged. They’d been fighting over you for weeks now. Both refusing to give up.
“What?” Loki demanded.
“You do have a nice body.”
“Remove your eyes from me at once, filth!” Loki hissed at him. Which Tony found to be very amusing.
He was literally rolling around on the floor, laughing hysterically at Loki’s displeased expression when you entered the room.
“What’s going on here, guys?” you asked.
It wasn’t unusual for Tony to crack up at stupid things. And Loki wasn’t exactly known for his cheerful mood…but there was something about this situation that made you feel slightly concerned. Tony was laughing an awful lot…
“Oh, _____!” The billionaire quickly got back up to his feet, wiping a few tears. “Nothin
Greetings Fellow Nerds!|
I'm just a weirdo. Don't mind me. Continue with whatever you were doing.
• I love tummies. They’re soft and smooth…don’t judge.
• I tend to crush on people that’s unavailable/gay/twice my age/famous. It’s a bad habit of mine.
• I check that I have all my belongings on me like 7 times when I’m outdoors/going out.
• I’ve achieved master level of the "do not fangirl in front of your family" skill.
• Hugs and cuddles.
• Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston.
• Role play.
• Bimbos. Especially girls that tries to seem stupid.
• Badly written fan fiction (even though I suck at it myself…ehehe).
• Anything that tastes like strawberry that isn’t actually strawberry (yeah, good luck with that sentence).
• Undisciplined dogs. I blame the owners.
• Bad grammar. Even if it’s my own.
• Racism/sexism/homophobia of any kind.