Hugo, PTS 101 - Not so LuckyHugo, PTS 101 - Not so Lucky by WhatIsInTheDark
God, what a stench… Hugo scrunched his nose in dismay. It smelled like a crematorium in here… Professor Helmy had warned them about the plant’s awful smell, but Hugo hadn’t thought that it would be this bad. He wondered if it had something to do with the fact that it was almost fully grown? He stared sceptically at the plant. All of the abnormal things that grew in here bewildered him…
The demon jotted down a few notes, including a very badly drawn sketch of the Oozeleaf before deciding that it would do. He’d spent a few hours in the Bad Greenhouse already, and was starting to feel rather tired. Hugo hummed happily as he skimmed through his notes one last time. The man was so preoccupied (not being able to do two things at once) that he didn’t notice the vines that began to slither in front of his feet, covering the narrow path on which he walked. Completely oblivious, the demon stepped right on them.
And then he fell.
The man let out
Hugo, LIN103Hugo, LIN103 by WhatIsInTheDark
Just who was this Sinclair? Hugo had never been very good at remembering names, or rather, he remembered them, but he just never seemed to be able to put faces to them... If he remembered correctly, Sinclair would be the sullen-looking guy with the amazingly red hair. He'd caught a few glimpses of the other during class, and had felt slightly intrigued by his cold exterior. But surely the boy couldn't be as unpleasant as he seemed to be? Hugo sighed wistfully. The demon guessed that Sinclair was one of those beautiful creatures that he was only allowed to look at (if even that) but not touch.
Hugo knocked three times softly on the door of his partner's room. He figured that he should probably be nervous, but he wasn't, quite the contrary actually. He wished to see those golden eyes again... The man hummed happily to himself, quietly thanking Professor Razik for pairing him up with this intriguing young boy.
Theon had left the room for the time being to go fuss over wh
Greetings Fellow Nerds!|
I'm just a weirdo. Don't mind me. Continue with whatever you were doing.
• I love tummies. They’re soft and smooth…don’t judge.
• I tend to crush on people that’s unavailable/gay/twice my age/famous. It’s a bad habit of mine.
• I check that I have all my belongings on me like 7 times when I’m outdoors/going out.
• I’ve achieved master level of the "do not fangirl in front of your family" skill.
• Hugs and cuddles.
• Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston.
• Role play.
• Bimbos. Especially girls that tries to seem stupid.
• Badly written fan fiction (even though I suck at it myself…ehehe).
• Anything that tastes like strawberry that isn’t actually strawberry (yeah, good luck with that sentence).
• Undisciplined dogs. I blame the owners.
• Bad grammar. Even if it’s my own.
• Racism/sexism/homophobia of any kind.